Help & Advice

Free, confidential advice and support for victims of image based sexual abuse / revenge porn.

North Yorkshire residents

If you live in North Yorkshire and have been a victim of crime, and need help to cope and recover, you can contact Supporting Victims

Reporting A Crime

If you’ve been a victim of Image Based Sexual Abuse, you can report the crime in several ways:

  • If it’s an emergency and the crime is still taking place, call 999 and ask for the police.
  • If it’s not an emergency, call 101 the police non-emergency number
  • You can also contact Crimestoppers anonymously with information about crime. Call 0800 555 111 or report in online at

Under 18?

Childline is there to help anyone under 19 in the UK with any issue they’re going through. Whether it’s something big or small, our trained counsellors are here to support you.

Childline is free, confidential and available any time, day or night. You can talk to them by calling 0800 1111, or by visiting their website:

Removing Revenge Porn


You can ask Google to remove your sensitive personal information, like nude or sexually explicit image or video of you that’s been shared without your consent, from Google search results.

To find out more, visit the Google help pages >>

Facebook & Instagram:

You can ask Facebook and Instagram (owned by Facebook) to remove photographs and videos that breach your privacy. You can find out more here >>

Facebook also has a dedicated section on Safety online which provides further advice and information. Click here >>


Twitter has policies to protect you online and remove any explicit images taken without your consent. More information >>